This upcoming Saturday, October 5th, the Artisan’s Asylum is pleased to present a fun afternoon of Artists and Makers, exhibiting their creations at Union Square, in Somerville, Massachusetts.
The Faire runs from 3pm to 7pm, and we will be featuring over twenty exhibitors, ranging from custom bicycles to wearable electronics!
Admission is FREE!
Here are some of the people and groups for you to interact with, this upcoming Saturday! We hope to see you there!
- Atomic Earrings
- Flip Table
- Duct Tape, SciFi, Space, and Swords
- Imaginary Maps
- SCA Studio
- Frankenbike and Friends
- Giant Baby Carriage
- Einstein’s Workshop
- Wandering Alexandria – Beadwork and Up-cycled sewing
- Armored Dragon Designs
- Hacker Junk Creations
- Mathworks – The Making of Autonomous Robots
- SCIL Member Projects
- The Self- Balancing People Mover
- Penrose Triangle
- 3D Printing to Live on Mars
- Parts and Crafts